Market Your Blog Effectively

Blog Marketing Tactics

Blog Marketing Tactics, Tips, and Tricks That Help You Build Your Business.

Saturday, October 15, 2005



New RSS, Podcasting & Vlogging Resources

It's been quite a while since my last post. Forgive me but that won't happen any more.

I'm in the process of replicating this site to http://www.blogmarketingtactics.com.
.
I've spent the last month or so doing more research as well as developing a software package myself to help in my marketing efforts. I expect the release data to come up pretty soon so I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Today I added several subsections to this site that are not on the menu yet. You can preview them at:
  • RSS Resources
  • PodCasting Resources
  • Video Blogging Resources


  • These resources are for you to use to help market your RSS Feeds, PodCasts and Video Blogs.

    I have what I think is perhaps the largest listing of locations available on the internet of where you can add and Ping your RSS Feed. It should help you get distribution of you RSS Feeds quite a bit. Check back. I will be posting it in the next day or so. You are producing RSS Feeds from your Blogs aren't you? If not, hang in there we'll discuss how later.

    I also have a lot of FREE Resources I'll be posting on here regularly. Like this one... Free Blogging Tutorial You will certainly want to bookmark this site. This will definitely be, at the very least one of the best BLOG, RSS, PodCast, and Video Blog Resource Sites on the internet.

    One Click to 200+ Social Bookmarking Sites  One Click to 200+ Social Bookmarking Sites

    13 Comments:

    • At 9:23 PM, Blogger qandxmstg said…

      I accidentally got here but I really liked it.

      I have a ##make money on the internet## site. It pretty much covers ##internet business## related stuff.

      thanks

       
    • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Mary Morgan said…

      'God Bloggers' Gather For Conference
      What would Jesus blog? That and other pressing questions are drawing dozens of Christians to Biola University in La Mirada this weekend for what's billed as the first-ever national conference for "God bloggers" ...
      Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

       
    • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Askinstoo said…

      Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

       
    • At 10:01 PM, Blogger slytyguy said…

      Wow, I really like your site here! Found it and thought it was great when I was searching through blogs. I bookmarked your site and told a friend, really hope you don't mind.
      (Anyone on this blog should post a comment and come back often!)
      I also have a site if you or anyone is interested in free Kissing Tips or great techniques for Making Out.
      It's a very useful resource for learning How to Kiss better if you're into romance and dating.
      Great work on this blog here, and keep up the good work!

      Tyler - to check out my kissing and dating site click french kiss

       
    • At 10:05 PM, Blogger weblogz said…

      U.S. Conservatives Blog
      Today and yesterday are days of Michigan fall glory at its finest. Sunny, 66 degrees, and I sit in my treehouse office, up in the treetops, writing.
      Hi you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far for Online loans - apply for loans online related. Keep up the good job! I found a similar Online loans - apply for loans online related website yesterday, check it out. Looks like the
      Online loans - apply for loans online related site does not have a blog yet, so check them out at their company site.

       
    • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Kim said…

      We really enjoy your posts. Very informative and fulfilling.

      Our environmental article site is completely pertaing to environmental article.

      Come visit.

       
    • At 8:36 AM, Blogger WDM Info Services said…

      I am very impressed by your blog, It is full of great information. I found it by searching for " seo pricing " on Google.

      I have started a blog directory and would like to personally invite you to post your blog. Its free and will help you in your search rankings.

      if you have any questions email me at admin@big3post.com and I will get back to you within a 24 hrs.

       
    • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Dominicans resources said…

    • At 1:48 AM, Blogger Johnjon said…

      Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers work at home and make extra money related stuff.

       
    • At 5:02 AM, Blogger Greg said…

      Nice Blog!!! It looks like you have spent a fair amount of time setting it up and keeping the content fresh. Congratulations. I'll be sure to come back later again.

      I have a SEO tips site. It pretty much covers google advice for website content
      related stuff.

      Thanks again and keep up the good work.

      Greg
      theseo-rank.com

       
    • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Texas Seo Expert said…

      Very informative blog. I really liked your posts. Please give my website a look if you are interested in analC=za seo. I hope you find it very useful.

       
    • At 2:16 PM, Blogger digi said…

      Enjoyed your blog - thanks for sharing. I also have a website about engine major search submission If you have time, check out my site. Thanks for taking the time to share your blog.

       
    • At 1:54 AM, Blogger Salihu said…

      Great post. very informative. wish i could run a blog like yours.updating a blog regularly is not easy. An article submission site is easier to run. set up the site and allow authors to submit articles .keep up the good work.

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home