Market Your Blog Effectively

Blog Marketing Tactics

Blog Marketing Tactics, Tips, and Tricks That Help You Build Your Business.

Monday, September 12, 2005



How to Get Your Blog Noticed Quickly and Widely

by Greg White

1. Submit your blog to all of the directories listed on
http://pingomatic.com/.
- Pingomatic will ping 15 services all at once.

2. Ping your blog after every post at -
http://pingomatic.com/

3. Here's a real gem: Submit your blog to http://www.pingoat.com/
- Pingoat will ping over fifty blog ping services all at once. So you don't
have to hunt for ping services and manually ping them. Pingoat pings over fifty
blog ping servers (growing) with just one click.

4. Ping your blog after every post at Pingoat at -
http://www.pingoat.com/

5. Sign up for a free account at BlogExplosion.com and register your blog there:
http://www.blogexplosion.com/

6. Submit your blog to all of the directores listed at
http://www.rss-feeds-directory.com/blog_lists.html

7. Sign up for a "My Yahoo" at http://my.yahoo.com/
and attach your blog to your own "My Yahoo" account. This will get your blog
included in Yahoo very quickly. This is worth the effort to stop what you're
doing right and do it, since Yahoo has a PR 9.

8. Use this code: "
http://add.my.yahoo.com/content?url=http://www.yourblog.com/urblog.xml"
in your blog to allow others to put your feed on their own "My Yahoo" account.

9. Sign up for a "My MSN" at
http://www.my.msn.com/,
and attach your blog to your own "My MSN" account. This will get your blog included
in MSN very quickly. This is also invaluable because MSN has a PR 8.

10. Use this code: "
http://my.msn.com/addtomymsn.armx?id=rss&ut=http://www.urblogfeedaddress.com/urblog.xml"
in your blog to allow others to put your feed on their own "My MSN" account.

11. Place the link and description of your blog in your signature, so that any
posts to Forums, Outgoing Emails, Autoresponder Courses, etc, will promote your
blog.

12. Post a link and description of your blog on each of your sites.

13. Place your blog on all the major search engines.

AddMe.com will submit your blog free to the top 14 Search engines here:
http://www.addme.com/submission.htm

SubmitExpress.com will submit your blog free to the top 20 Search engines here:
http://www.submitexpress.com/

14. Use Article Directories as a resource for articles to post on your blog.
Here are a few:

http://ezinearticles.com/

http://goarticles.com/

http://www.knowledge-finder.com/

http://www.informit.com/articles/

15. Locate blogs with a lot of traffic and place useful comments in their
comment box. Be sure the blog and your comments are relavent to both your blog
and theirs. Senseless posts won't help you, they'll hurt you.

16. Once you get around 5 to 10 posts on your blog, start a PR campaign and
announce it to all relevant channels.

17. Make a blog post as often as possible. More than once a day is not really
necessary. Remember, if you can't write that much, go to step # 14.

Greg White, Internet Marketer, Author, Consultant and Project Manager has been
running successful web projects since 2001. His sites and blogs cover Blog Marketing
Tactics, Internet Marketing Tactics and a variety of 'Niche' topics, in addition
to starting and marketing your own profitable web project.
http://www.blogmarketingtactics.blogspot.com/;
http://internetmarketingtactics.blogspot.com/


One Click to 200+ Social Bookmarking Sites  One Click to 200+ Social Bookmarking Sites

32 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger eddybrinick01578466 said…

    i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

     
  • At 2:20 AM, Blogger The Critic said…

    I was just searching for a product, service or web page to review for my site SEO Traffic Rank, I'm constantly trying to find related info for exchange link seo tool. Any way I liked your page!

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Marketing man said…

    Hello, I was just blog surfing and found you! You have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to

    bookmark you!

    I have a massachusetts seo site. It pretty

    much covers massachusetts seo related stuff.

    Feel free to drop by and tell me what you think :-)

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Dream Builder said…

    Greatings, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my

    href="http://www.domaincity.ws/BlogSubmitterPro.htm">va seo
    related site. It isnt

    anything special but you may still find something of interest.

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger wbrant said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a traffic exchange site site. It pretty much covers traffic exchange site related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Azhar Hussein said…

    Hi :)

    You have a great blog! I'll make sure to visit regularly.

    If you want your blog to get higher in search engines, why not try Link Metro, you can over 100 new links to your blog every single day, for FREE!

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger WDM Info Services said…

    I am very impressed by your blog, It is full of great information. I found it by searching for " search engine optimization seo " on Google.

    I have started a blog directory and would like to personally invite you to post your blog. Its free and will help you in your search rankings.

    if you have any questions email me at admin@big3post.com and I will get back to you within a 24 hrs.

     
  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger WDM Info Services said…

    I am very impressed by your blog, It is full of great information. I found it by searching for " seo firm " on Google.

    I have started a blog directory and would like to personally invite you to post your blog. Its free and will help you in your search rankings.

    if you have any questions email me at admin@big3post.com and I will get back to you within a 24 hrs.

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    The more I read other blogs it really gives me great ideas. Your is good.

    My free article submission site is all about free article submission.

    I think you will like it.

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Johnny said…

    Every online business need free traffic. This free traffic handbook is very update and helpful.

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Dominicans resources said…

  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Johnjon said…

    I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about adwords google molocure.com site related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

     
  • At 3:44 AM, Blogger Infactahost.com said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a web site traffic stats site/blog. It pretty much covers web site traffic stats related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a advertising internet media source traffic trafficsource.us site/blog. It pretty much covers advertising internet media source traffic trafficsource.us related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Infactahost.com said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a auto exchange hit like now paid script surf traffic site/blog. It pretty much covers auto exchange hit like now paid script surf traffic related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 3:47 AM, Blogger Pat Martin said…

    Thanks for the informative post. I have a ton of information regarding topics such as web development, web design, and engine epilot marketing search t

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Johnny said…

    Every online business need free traffic. This free traffic handbook is very update and helpful.

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Infactahost.com said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a web site rotator site/blog. It pretty much covers web site rotator related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Dan said…

    Need traffic? get thousands of visitors, I got it, you need it advertising award

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    I found your blog by mistake. Actually was looking for something else but I like yours.

    My article distribution could help. It is a great article distribution tool.

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    We were looking for an interesting source like yours.

    We have a article article submit source site full of article article submit info.

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Keith said…

    Gooday ##NAME##, I was surfing around and came accross your post on ##TITLE## quite by accident. Although it was not related to what I was searching for it somehow ads to ones list of lifes experiences.

    I sometimes have a soft spot for blogs related to article directories and /or sites that have a central theme around article directories type items.

    Once again ##NAME##, thank you for your post.

     
  • At 2:03 AM, Blogger sihrnguwhe0rh said…

    The ultimate internet marketing website is www.TheOnlinePromoters.com

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger sihrnguwhe0rh said…

    Search engine optimization, submission and highly-targeted traffic can be found exclusively at www.TheOnlinePromoters.com

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Marian said…

    This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Marian said…

    This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Marian said…

    This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Marian said…

    This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

     
  • At 1:16 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    I love your post. Interesting indeed.

    We have this free marketing referral viral tool that may interest you. It is a totally free marketing referral viral tool.

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger sihrnguwhe0rh said…

    The ultimate internet marketing website is www.TheOnlinePromoters.com

     
  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger cananeoy said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger cananeoy said…

    Do add this free Ping Blogs service... Http://pingablog.ezedir.com/ to the list of ping Service, since it is quite functional... and ADD URL for free search engine submission service.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home